Home Reading September Reading Recap!

September Reading Recap!

by Kristeena

The past couple months I have stepped up my reading game. I have a deadline to meet and boy do I really want to meet it! It would have been a piece of cake had I not been a slacker around April/May this year. Fingers crossed I finish my challenge, if not I plan on finishing it even if it goes into 2019. I am not a quitter! 🙂

Here are my stats for September:

• Read 6 books
      •  2,088 pages read
      • 1 Nonfiction-Psychology; 1 Historical Fiction; 2 Fiction; 2 Science Fiction
      • Challenge Themes Completed:
        A book about mental health
        A book set on a different planet
        A book with a time of day in the title
        A novel based on a real person
        A book about or involving a sport
        A book involving a heist
      • Favorite book I read this month: Beartown by Fredrik Backman

Below are the books I read this month, click on the book cover to be directed to my review 🙂

You may also like

6 comments

www.elech.kuic.kyoto-u.ac.jp January 12, 2022 - 5:19 pm

Zusammen mit true advanced Hände bescheidene Paare erstellen wunderbare
Start Händen.

lina June 16, 2022 - 7:57 am

I have read so many posts about the blogger lovers however this post is really a good piece of writing, keep it up

rama June 18, 2022 - 5:00 am

rama June 19, 2022 - 1:30 pm

whoah this blog is wonderful i really like reading your articles. Keep up the great paintings! You realize, a lot of people are hunting round for this info, you could help them greatly.

rama June 26, 2022 - 2:16 pm

I have read so many posts about the blogger lovers howeverthis post is really a good piece of writing, keep it up.

selection of modern and classic books waiting to be discovered. All free and available in most ereader formats. download free books https://www.skylineuniversity.ac.ae/advisory-council July 1, 2022 - 10:34 pm