Since I have started this blog I reactivated my Twitter account so I can reach as many people as possible. I am not very proficient when it comes to Twitter so I just found a mention about my blog for The Liebster Award. This is an award given to bloggers from other bloggers. It helps people who may not have huge exposure get more followers. I very much appreciate the blogger at Ally + Kat for nominating me. So exciting!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your post.
- Display the award on your blog. If you go to Google images there are a ton of cute ones to choose from!
- Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 1000 followers on their blog and/or Twitter. Some rules say 200, some say 1000. I picked 200 so those who haven’t gotten too much exposure can hopefully get more!
- Answer the questions that the person who nominated you asked and then post 11 new questions for the people you nominate.
- List these rules in your post.
- Inform the people/blogs you nominate and provide a link back to your Liebster post so they can participate if they chose to do so.
- Have fun 🙂
11 Questions For Me to Answer:
1. What do you love about blogging? I love that blogging gives me a goal every week, whether it is to finish a book so I can review it; search the internet for new items to include on my ‘Friday Favorites’ post; take more pictures when I am with family, etc. I also love that it gives me an outlet to be creative every week.
2. What is your favorite book ever? I read a book a week so this is a very hard question for me. I would probably say Me Before You by Jojo Moyes.
3. Biggest fear? Marine life…You will not see me in any body of water except a pool.
4. What is your favorite post you have done? I love doing my ‘Friday Favorites’ posts the most but I also love any of them that involve family get-togethers.
5. What is the thing you love about yourself? That I am fiercely loyal to the people I love.
6. How tall are you? 5’4
7. Whats a goal you wish to achieve soon? To have a baby
8. Who is someone you look up to in your family? My mother 100%
9. Dream job? I would love to be able to blog full time but other than that I would love to be a chef.
10. Favorite quote? “You’re the books you read, the films you watch, the music you listen to, the people you meet, the dreams you have, the conversations you engage in. You are what you take from these. You are the sound of the ocean, the breath of fresh air, the brightest light and the darkest corner. You are a collective of every experience you have had in your life. So drown yourself in a sea of knowledge and existence. Let the words run through your veins and let the colors fill your mind.”
11. In only 3 words describe yourself? Bookworm, Shy, Homebody
The 11 Questions for My Nominees to Answer:
1. If you could travel to anywhere in the world where would you go?
2. What is your favorite musical artist/band?
3. What inspired you to start your blog?
4. What would be the first thing you would buy/do if you won the lottery?
5. What is one positive and one negative quality you possess?
6. What is one thing you have gotten to cross off your bucket list?
7. What is one good thing that happened today?
8. How did you come up with the name of your blog?
9. What is one habit you would like to break?
10. What would your last meal be?
11. Which of Snow White’s seven dwarfs describes you best and why? (Doc, Happy, Bashful, Sleepy, Sneezy, Grumpy, or Dopey)